Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bill Gates on the Daily Show tomorrow

In an effort to send more students--especially underserved populations--to college, Early College High Schools have received a great amount of attention in the last few years.  Much of the funding for this movement has come from the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation.

Bill Gates will be interviewed on the Daily Show tomorrow (1.31.2011). So if you're curious about this foundation and its work, I encourage you to watch! (Not to mention, I encourage viewing the Daily Show in general). I'll post the video Tuesday. Stay Tuned!

Also, Bill Gates has appeared on the Daily Show previously to talk about his foundation. See below.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Bill Gates
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook

1 comment:

marc said...

Damn, I getting blind. I thought you said "undeserved" and began sending a questioning comment. Glad I looked closer at "underserved".