Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Daylight of Colorado

Cause in the daylight, anywhere feels like home.

Matt & Kim, from Daylight 

In the past 8 days, I have been in Colorado looking for the epic. I have had a blast with my dad, my sister, and my friends, Adam, and Lindsey. Without giving you the entire chronology, I want to share a few pictures. Maybe soon, we can sit down and chat about the experience.

Photos: Bear at Manitou Springs; Summit of Pikes Peak; Dad on La Platito; Sawatch Range; Climbing up Mt. Evans; Naomi on La Platito; Driving North toward Frisco, CO; Rafting well; Rafting not-so-well; Amazing coffee shop in Colorado Springs. 

1 comment:

marc said...

You are an animal, Leo. I can't believe how fast you climbed Pikes Peak. Thanks for not leaving me stranded on La Plata and Evans.